Ladies and Gentlemen, a few days ago I received a parcel ALL THE WAY from Australia . . . .
Being the most recent winner of the Plus Pattern Pyramid (thank-you Belle and Chris!), I was HUGELY excited . . . .
but when I opened the parcel . . . .
Oh no, it was empty!
Only joking :)
Look at all these fabulous patterns!
So… what do you need to do be the next lucky person to win the Plus Size Pattern Pyramid?
THE RULES (As copied – and slightly amended – from BeaJay over at On the Road to Sew Wear and special thanks to Karen who came up with the Pattern Pyramid idea)
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight Mountain Time Saturday June 1st, 2013 BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons will become obvious!)
- I will randomly select 1 winner.
- I will post a collection of patterns to the winner. The winner will select which ever patterns they like to keep for themselves, and add the same amount to the collection and then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person. The next Person will pick a pattern/s for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, the next Person will do the same and the patterns will continue to keep going around.
- All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns to go up to at least go up to a size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
- If you wish to take more than one pattern you can replenish the stock with a pattern you no longer want – but please make sure it is in plus size range
THE SMALL PRINT
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the original patterns.
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel
- You must be be happy to post patterns worldwide.